Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dreading= Tough Shedding

Dreading=Tough Shedding

Okay, so I started my healthy eating yesterday, and I just have to say...It was NOT easy. I had so much stress on my shoulders yesterday, that I just wanted to give into something that I didn't "HAVE" to do. 

Stress makes everything more difficult, even diets, especially when you are an emotional eater. My advice? Always have someone to talk to. My cousin Shayna has been a huge help through all of this, and her advice to me was great. Find something else to do when your emotions run high. Pick up a new hobby, or find old ones that you have lost. Put your frustrations into something that will benefit you, instead of help destroy you. 

I stuck through it even though  my emotions were running high. I cried a little, and sucked it up. It was all worth it. Today I am feeling in a better place, and my stomach is happier than it was yesterday. It will take time for my stomach to shrink, but I know in the end, it will be worth it.

It will be worth it,

Because this blob is WORTH it.


1 comment:

  1. What hobbies are you going to pick up or get back into??? You should start throwing footballs with tea and the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete